Fitzroy Australia Resources is building a business around its people and fundamentally believe that the success of the business is driven by the team.
Our mission is that the Fitzroy workplace is a great place to be; it is safe, disciplined and energised.
To underscore this mission, contractors working for Fitzroy must first be registered in the Fitzroy Resources Contractor Management System.
The online system allows contracting companies to have their company details and employees registered to prove their compliance to work for Fitzroy Australia Resources.
Contractors will also book their employees into inductions that they must complete to work for us.
The system allows Fitzroy and its contractors to manage a shared duty of care.
Who needs to register?
Please visit the Find My Site page to learn which Fitzroy sites require contractor registration.
Pegasus connects a competent workforce. They manage the Contractor Management System on behalf of Fitzroy Australia Resources.
The complete Pegasus workforce management solution:
- provides immediate access to data on the workforce
- manages all training and inductions
- administers compliance and pre-qualification documents
- manages the qualifications and competency, including licences and medicals, of all workers on a project
- awards accreditation upon successful completion of inductions and assessments
- provides tools for audit, investigation and inspection of businesses and workers
- offers online and call centre support
- manages contractor performance over term of their contract