- System user guide: Company registration
- System user guide: Employee registration and induction bookings
This Knowledge Base includes steps to check company compliance, search for and edit employees, run reports on competencies or work hours, and create users, among other helpful tips. This process can be completed in Onsite, the Pegasus software that powers the Fitzroy Resources Contractor Management System.
Complete this form if you have a new worker who is already registered as a Fitzroy Resources contractor, and you need them transferred to your company.
Frequently asked questions
Please click to expand the FAQ below.
1. How do I know if I need to register my company in the Fitzroy Resources Contractor Management System?
Contractors only need to register in the Fitzroy Resources if they intend on booking inductions for their staff. Contractors will first ensure their company is registered in the system, and then register their employees and book their inductions.
Visit the Registration Process page for details.
2. How much does employee training cost?
Training bookings in the Contractor Management System costs $10 + GST per induction cycle.
3. What benefit does the Contractor Management System have for my company?
Registration ensures your employees are qualified to work for Fitzroy Resources. The system stores and verifies evidence of their competency to do their work and complete their roles.
4. Who do I contact if I have questions about the Contractor Management System?
You can contact the Pegasus team during business hours on 1300 306 384 or email email@example.com.